Friday, June 24, 2011

Back to Favorite Things on Saturday




It has been a while since I last update my blog and I think my readers are beginning to lost interest in it. Well, I wont' be surprised by their reaction. After all, who want to visit a "stagnant and boring" blog! Anyway, today my mood is back to normal gear (fingers crossed) and here is a short post about our quilting event.


Tomorrow is another quilting-cum-birthday dinner meet of our ladies and we are expecting a newbie joining us. This newbie was so impressed by the wall hanging quilt that we gave her for her business premise the other day and she got inspired and want to try her skill in quilting too.

Like what I said before, the more the merrier and I am already excited having her with us. Adding to this excitment is that one of our friends is going to show-off her new interest in oriental quilting and I have a feeling that that will be our next friendship project. Well, definitely and surely our next outing will be enjoyable and fun.



Nevertheless, here are also some of the quilts that we did during the "MIA" period. A "Fruit Basket" and "Welcome" wall hangings.

No comments: