Monday, February 23, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by "Anonymous" and here's the quest.
What’s your first job?Sales Clerk

What are your likes?
Challenges, family life, gardening and meeting people.

What are your dislikes?Negativity, arguments, arrogant and bad mannered people.

What do you believes in?
Jesus, motherhood and there are still good people out there.
What are your wishes?
Get over my debts, learned more languages (since now my grandchildren are beginning to speak in Mandarin) and have a soul mate to be with.
What are your greatest regrets?
I
never have regrets and I don’t believe on dwelling in the past. I prefer to learn from my mistake and move on.
What were your hardest hurdles to overcome?
Raising and educating the children as a single mother at quite a young age was a challenge. Death of my father is something I’ve yet to come to term with; I miss him every single moment of my life. Daddy is a buddy and a true friend. We shared each other’s secret.
What do you think of today’s women?Many are successful people. However some are lacking good personality and having ill-graced attitudes probably because they think they are rich and have everything the world could offer. It’s a pity that beauty is only skin-deep for these kinds of people.

How do you see your children?I liken them to a rainbow. They’re all individuals, but together they are something outstanding.
What do you see in the future?The world will be in peace and harmony through the love of Jesus Christ, our Savior.

No comments: