Monday, July 7, 2014

Where has the days gone?


It has been really a long long time since I last stopped by at my own blogs. My days are always busy and crazy hectic. That's why not blog post from me. Hectic at work with all the paperwork to be completed for whatever reasons they are meant to be completed (only God knows!). And hectic at home too. My grandchildren basically need 24 hours/7 attentions and daily errands are left at such a pitiful state. Clothes to be folded are piling high on the sofa, quilts UFOs are slowly collecting dust and the 7 cats need to be fed and their home kept clean. Alas! I really have a handful of stuffs in my 2 hands. Tedious responsibilities however, all those make up my days!! Life is good, nevertheless. I thank God for giving me so much strength and determination to manage all these responsibilities basically by myself. I am always happy when my eldest son is back from his offshore work to help me around the house and look after the needs of the kids. 

Today I am starting my first medical leave day and I am telling myself that I could make do between breaks from driving the kids to and from school, with doing house cleaning, etc. I am determined to make full use of these off days. Perhaps I do a stitch or two on some of my quilt UFOs too. Wishing myself of the "Good Luck" in my endeavour! LOL! God bless to everyone out there.

No comments: