Saturday, April 19, 2008

Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resorts

Sometime in September 2007, our department organized a team’s meeting day away from the office environment.
We went to Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort, where at that time it was still undergoing it’s hotel blocks construction. However, its chalet rooms were already ready for occupancy and the Belian Spa Chalets have a Jacuzzi bathtub!
This trip was my first and I find it very interesting and awesome then.

Early this year, our team’s Family Day was also held at the same resort and this time the resort is completed with hotel rooms. It’s a pity I didn’t manage to take pictures during our eventful day's trip because I forget to grab my camera with me. Also, I noticed that not many of my colleagues are carrying theirs too! I just wonder why. However, here are a few pictures I took during my first trip to Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort.

P/S: If you have any plans to visit Malaysia, make Miri City as one of your stopovers! Miri City is located in the 4th Division of the state of Sarawak and it’s popular for its tropical resorts like Mulu and Niah Caves and many other attractions. Wish you enjoyed your stay in Miri City and in general, Malaysia!

A beautiful sight of the oil palm tress planted by the Sarawak Oil Palm Berhad (SOPB) at the Miri Oil Palms Plantation located at around the vicinity of KM41 Miri-Bintulu Road, Lambir District.


A signage is erected just close to the reception lobby and its message is quite clear. Mind your manners!

Depending on what you want to do while there, if you are to do jungle trekking, then you'd have to go by foot, however for a tour of the resort this "tough guy" is used to transport you around. :)

No comments: